Full Course Contents
Here's a break-down of the full contents of our exclusive How To Write Your First Book video course.
Once completing one of our writing courses online, you'll know how to:
- Take the idea you've been dreaming about and turn it into a published book
- Determine if your book idea is profitable before you write the book
- Create a book cover and title that will garner you massive sales
- Beat writer's block before it even starts
- Outline your book so that you can write faster and get published sooner
- Carve time out of your already busy schedule so you can accomplish your dream
- Format your manuscript to submit to writing coaches, editors, agents and publishers
- Determine exactly how long your book should be for your genre
- Cater specifically to your target audience
- Market your book to avid readers who love your genre
- Choose which publishing method makes the most sense for your book
- Learn the steps you need to take after you write your first draft
Frequently Asked Questions
Here's the answer to all of your questions!
How do I know that one of your writing courses online is right for me?
If you’ve ever dreamed of writing a book, or have ever wondered what it takes to become a published author, then this course is right up your alley. If you are a newbie and this will be the first book you’ve ever written, this course was created specifically with you in mind.
Who is Stefanie Newell?
I was a newbie writer who wondered why there weren’t more resources available to those of us who were trying to make our debut. After self-publishing my first book The Buzz: When Celebrity Gossip Goes Wrong, I decided to become the change I sought and went on to start my career as a writing coach. That was in 2008, I have since earned a stellar reputation as the go-to writing coach for the first time writer who’s looking for direction on how to write and publish their first book. Through my coaching, training programs and videos I have impacted thousands of authors to unleash their authentic voice and share their message through the pages of their book.
What will I have learned at the end of this course?
How to Write Your First Book covers so much more than just writing. I will cover everything you will need to know from the moment you decide to write to getting your book published. You’ll learn the best approaches to researching your book, making your book marketable to a target audience, writing good quality content, avoiding writer’s block, and knowing the difference between self-publishing and traditional publishing.
How do I access the video course?
After purchasing the course from this page, you’ll be sent an email prompting you to create a username and password. Once you’ve done that, it’s yours to explore! Everything is self-paced, meaning that if you need to stop and exit the course at any time, you are free to do so. When you’re ready to resume, simply return to the login page, and pick up right where you left off!
Why a video course?
I want this course to be as convenient for you as possible. I've spoken with enough of you personally to know that you don't want me to tell you how to do it, you want me to show you how to do it. Video also allows those of you with busy schedules, the freedom to start and stop as you please, and easily pick up where you left off. So for those of you have trouble making time to sit down and read, this is the ideal solution.