- – Product Details
- – Paperback: 84 pages
- – Publisher: Write One Publications, Inc.; 1st edition (March 1, 2017)
- – Language: English
- – ISBN-10: 0-9821484-5-3
- – ISBN-13: 978-0-9821484-5-7
- – Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- – Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
Do you have a desire to write a book but a fear of writing has prevented you from beginning your manuscript? Have you found yourself doubting your writing ability and thinking what if I’m not good enough?
Write A Book Now! Steps For Overcoming Your Fear of Writing provides actionable steps to help you to move past your fear of writing and actually get started writing the book you’ve always dreamed of publishing.
• How to address what’s at the root of your fear
• How to become a good writer who’s confident
• How to overcome any obstacles that are preventing you from writing (e.g. time, education, experience)
• What you need to understand about writing and the publishing industry to succeed
• Actionable steps to help you move past the fear of writing
This book is designed to get people who want to write, but don’t, to start writing and ultimately to get published!
Learn the method that’s helping aspiring writers just like YOU to finally stop talking about the book they want to write and actually get started!
Order your book today!
In stockEmail to a friend
|Dimensions||12 × 8.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
eBooks being non-tangible, irrevocable goods, cannot be refunded or exchanged once accessed, downloaded or viewed. Video courses are covered under the 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.
As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item on our website and ensuring you’ve purchased the product you intended to. Additionally, access of media notwithstanding, no eBook or service shall be re-issued or refunded more than seven business days from the initial purchase date.