Full Course Contents
Here's a break-down of the full contents of our exclusive How To Write Your First Book course.
Once completing one of our writing courses online, you'll know how to:
- Take the idea you've been dreaming about and turn it into a published book
- Determine if your book idea is profitable before you write the book
- Create a book cover and title that will garner you massive sales
- Beat writer's block before it even starts
- Outline your book so that you can write faster and get published sooner
- Carve time out of your already busy schedule so you can accomplish your dream
- Format your manuscript to submit to writing coaches, editors, agents and publishers
- Determine exactly how long your book should be for your genre
- Cater specifically to your target audience
- Market your book to avid readers who love your genre
- Choose which publishing method makes the most sense for your book
- Learn the steps you need to take after you write your first draft
Frequently Asked Questions
Here's the answer to all of your writing courses online questions!
How do I know that one of your writing courses online is right for me?
If you are a newbie and this will be the first book you’ve ever written, this course was created specifically with you in mind.
I have created this course to answer all of the questions newbie writers have like: How do I get started? How much do I need to write? How do I outline and do research? This course will answer these questions and more by providing the most simplistic method that's easy for aspiring writers to understand.
Who is Stefanie Newell?
I was a newbie writer who wondered why there weren’t more resources available to those of us who were trying to write our first book. After self-publishing my first book, I decided to become the change I sought and went on to start my career as a writing coach.
That was in 2008, I have since earned a reputation as the go-to writing coach for the first time writer who’s looking for direction on how to write and publish their first book. Through my coaching, training programs and videos I have impacted thousands of authors to unleash their authentic voice and share their message through the pages of their book.
What will I have learned at the end of this course?
The How to Write Your First Book course covers so much more than just writing. I will cover everything you will need to know from the moment you decide to write to getting your book published.
You’ll learn the best approaches to researching your book, making your book marketable to a target audience, writing good quality content, avoiding writer’s block, and knowing the difference between self-publishing and traditional publishing.
How do I access the course?
After purchasing the course from this page, you’ll be sent an email prompting you to create a username and password. Once you’ve done that, it’s yours to explore! Everything is self-paced, meaning that if you need to stop and exit the course at any time, you are free to do so. When you’re ready to resume, simply return to the login page, and pick up right where you left off!
How will the online course work?
I want this course to be as convenient for you as possible. I've spoken with enough of you personally to know that you don't want me to tell you how to do it, you want me to show you how to do it.
This course allows those of you with busy schedules, the freedom to start and stop as you please, and easily pick up where you left off. So for those of you who have trouble making time, this is the ideal solution. No need for any software or special equipment, you can view the course as soon as you get access!
Do you offer a guarantee?
I'm so sure you're going to gain value from this course, I'm offering a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, just contact us at [email protected] for a full refund of your purchase price.